Susquehanna Commerce Center
SOME SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR LEASE.
When construction began in 2001, The Susquehanna Commerce Center was the largest and most ambitious commercial development in the City of York.
- 7-acre urban business campus on a former brownfield site
- Commercial condominiums for sale or lease
- Historic restoration of 20,000 sf former gas manufacturing facility
- Two newly constructed 6 story office buildings
- 205,000 total sf of office space
- Illuminated boulevard entry with drop-off and pedestrian plaza
- Surface parking plus 4-level parking garage
- PA’s first designated Keystone Opportunity Zone
- Cafe open to the public
- 95% sold within a year of opening in fall, 2002
*10,000 Friends of Pennsylvania Commonwealth Design Silver Award