UPMC Pinnacle Memorial
With Six Buildings
AVAILABLE FOR SALE SUMMER 2019
For more information visit BelmontStreet-YorkPA.com
The UPMC Pinnacle Memorial Hospital medical campus sits on 10.91 acres on South Belmont Street in east York’s historic Elmwood neighborhood, which is convenient to both I-83 and Route 30. It consists of the main hospital building, four clinical buildings and a maintenance garage.
With UPMC Pinnacle’s construction of a new acute/emergency care hospital on the north side of York, the old hospital operation will be closed and is being offered for sale – but not as a hospital. SRE undertook an evaluation of the complex including a 160,000 SF secondary care facility, 4 clinical outbuildings, a 14,000 SF administrative center, 10 single family detached dwellings and the 6500 SF Elmwood Mansion which had been previously utilized as a conference and training location. SRE provided area population/economic data, collected relevant drawings, environmental data, operational costs, and assisted with the development of a Web page, brochures, signs and Loopnet listing and monitoring. Serving as the owner representative, SRE conducted interviews with a variety of local government and business-related interests and provided access and response services for interested parties.
- Main building and modular admin offices: 157,652 square feet
- Four professional buildings: 14,674 square feet
- Total Acreage: 10.91 acres
- Ample parking: Approximately 550 spaces at the medical campus
- Adjacent to I-83 with a traffic count of 65,000 ADT
- Zoned Apartment-Office (AO) Institutional Friendly Zone
- Permitted by Right – Multi-Family, offices, personal service businesses
- Special Exception – college dormitories, hotels, retirement facilities, nursing homes, retail, restaurants & schools.